Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sup', Its nightmare. For all of you who don't know who the fuck i am here is a pic.


That's me. Well here is my story.

When I was little my family and friends were murdered by some power hungry asshole back in the B.C. era. That power hungry asshole got to me and was about to kill me but apparently he thought i be perfect merchaint dise for the slave market. So I was put up in the slave market and I have done this and that ( not going into details) finally when I was like around 16, I started working as a male stripper to earn some cash. So for the longest and forever time I was a slave and a stripper until recently I got a girl named Joy pregnate with a boy and girl set of twins, so I faked my death with my most recent master and I am still a stripper to earn money and everything. I recently purposed to Joy and she said yes so now we are waiting for the births of our kids.
                     SO....there you have it.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment